[Massachusetts-NFB] Cook the Way You Want!

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:02:21 UTC 2023

The At large Chapter's Pampered Chef Holiday Fundraiser is extended! You
can still order great gifts (or buy for yourself) and support the
Federation at the same time! Only 2 people have placed an order. Thank you
to those who have taken action.

Fundraisers help us provide scholarships, offset the costs of conventions
and Washington Seminar, educate the public about blindness, etc. We all
benefit from the money raised. We all must do our part.

We need everyone to help raise funds for the great work that the Federation
does. Share the information with  your family and friends via email, text,
facebook, or whatever ways you can reach the most people. Order soon to
ensure delivery by Christmas!

Let's Cook the Way We Want!

Here is the link to the fundraiser:
www.pamperedchef.com/party/cookthewayyouwant

--
*Debbie Malone*
*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*