[Massachusetts-NFB] Announcement 📣

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 00:46:08 UTC 2023

Good evening everyone!
I am so excited to announce an upcoming fundraiser!
On November 7th, election day, we will be having a bake sale!
It will be held at the Waltham Housing Authority office, which is a voting precinct!
I do not have specific times yet, but that is definitely the date! I will the time as soon as I have it set!

If you’d like to bake, please make some of your favorites and get them to me by November 6 please

I appreciate all the help I can get!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

I’m sure this will be a great success!

Thanks in advance

Shirley Dorris
Sent from my iPhone