[Massachusetts-NFB] Fwd: Blind or Low Vision 4-11 year old for an animated project

Stephanie P Valdes Stephanie.Valdes001 at umb.edu
Mon Oct 30 15:55:23 UTC 2023

Good afternoon to everyone,

I received this email today and wanted to share it with the affiliate. Please share it to anybody that might benefit from it.

Stephanie Barrera Valdes
President Massachusetts parents of blind children
A proud division of the national Federation of the blind of Massachusetts
7818390628.
Stephanie.p.valdes at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: