[Massachusetts-NFB] Cambridge chapter homework

ElizabethAnn Johnson elizabethannjohnson53 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:48:30 UTC 2023

Good morning, Justin!
The primary purpose of the Cambridge Chapter:
I feel is to go out and spread the word about our organization, to let the people know about leadership and services of the organization.

To bring new people into the fold and to encourage them to become a member of our chapter.
Have a bless day.

ElizabethAnn Johnson