[Massachusetts-NFB] Tropical Storm Lee

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:08:28 UTC 2023

Good evening students and Cambridge chapter members.

As you may know, many parts of the commonwealth are under a tropical
storm warning. I hope all of you stay safe during the storm. Please let
us know if there is anything we can do to help, especially if you
experience any property damage. You are my federation family, and I will
do my best to provide assistance if needed.

Of course, this whole affiliate is my federation family. Though I am not
your president, I am happy to assist if possible. You are welcome to
reach out if you need anything, and I will do my best.

With love, hope, and determination,

Justin Heard