[Massachusetts-NFB] David Ticchi Walk need to know who wants to go to lunch

ElizabethAnn Johnson elizabethannjohnson53 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 20:23:40 UTC 2023

Hi Shara,

You can pencil me in, although I don't know of a nearby restaurant right
now, but will look around.

If we are going as a group to socialize and catch up with one another, I
don't think a sports bar is the place, because of its loudness and unable to
hear each other. Just my opinion. Thanks.

ElizabethAnn Johnson