[Massachusetts-NFB] Greater Springfield Walk--would love if all affiliate comes and bring guests

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:09:08 UTC 2024

Hello Family,

The Greater Springfield Annual walk will be held on Saturday, May 18, 2024.
Registration begins at 9AM. The actual walk begins at 10AM.   At 12 Noon
everyone joins together back at the Chapter House  for a complimentary lunch
and raffle prizes. Everything should wrap up at approximately 2PM.

We, the affiliate is considering organizing a bus or van to take those who
are interested from the Boston area. However, we would like to know how many
people would be interested in doing this.

If you would like to attend this walk in Springfield and help support the
Greater Springfield, kindly let me know ASAP. Thank you! Have a great
Day!!!!

Warmly,

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347