[Massachusetts-NFB] Fun and Fabulous Fund-raising opportunity!!

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:08:52 UTC 2024

Kendra Scott Jewlry donated a gorgeous pair of earrings to our convention,
last month for our state convention. Now they are doing something more
incredible for the NFB of Massachusetts!!!

Do you have a Mother's Day  gift to purchase? Looking for A one-of- a-kind
of gift to give to a new Grad? Need a special accent for that Wedding this
Spring or Summer? Are you looking to spruce up your own on-trend jewelry
look?

You can do all of this with our May Event!!!

Attached you will find two documents that you can share on your social media
or wherever you choose. But, please share like crazy!!  Here is the
pertinent information:

Join us for a Kendra Scott Gives Back event!

Sunday, May 5th 2-5PM Eastern at the Lynnfield Store located at 1240 Market
Street. During this time there will be a party for us with cupcakes and all.
If you can, please come to Lynnfield on May 5th from 2:00 until 5:00PM.

Please join us for a give back event at Kendra Scott, just in time for
Mother's Day! 20% of sales will support the National federation of the blind
of Massachusetts.

Call 781-651-4472 and mention NFBMA To order by phone

or enter code: Give back  GMMCP

at  Kendrascott.com from May 4 through May 9, 2024

Let's do this one BIG!!!!

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347