[Massachusetts-NFB] Please Join Us For Our Next Parents' Division Meeting

Liz Lesperance liz.karsok at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 18:01:00 UTC 2024

Hello parents, educators, and professionals of blind children,

We, the Massachusetts parents of Blind children, would like to invite you
to our next monthly meeting being held over zoom on August 11, 2024 at 6
PM.  Join us in discussing our very first NFB BELL Academy, our outreach
efforts, and to support one another. We not only conduct the business
portion of our division, but also open space for parents, educators, and
others to share their experiences with grown children and support one
another do we have gain through our own experiences. We invite you to join
us into share with your family, friends, and work for them to join us as
well.
The zoom information is below:

With respect,

Liz Lesperance