[Massachusetts-NFB] Calling all great minds for exploratory 1 time meeting on Zoom

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 14:09:03 UTC 2024

Sorry. I definitely would like to participate.However, I have another
important meeting at the exact same time.

*Sent with Right Inbox <https://www.rightinbox.com/?utm_source=signature>*

<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
I'm using Inbox When Ready
<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
to protect my focus.

--
*Debbie Malone*

*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*

*Affiliate Second Vice President*

*At-Large Chapter President​*

*National Federation of the Blind, National Writers Division Vice President*
*InclusionEducation.com <https://inclusioneducation.com/>*
Amazon Author Page <https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07RVCRR5R>