[Massachusetts-NFB] Follow up NFB – MA guide dog group

Laurie Mattioli lacdm11 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 18:45:23 UTC 2024

Hi,

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying some fun summer activities. I was in Northern Maine for a week in early August and had little or no wi-fi and now volunteering with the Bell Academy.  So it's been a busy few weeks and I apologize for not sending out an email sooner. I spoke with Shara and she indicated that we can proceed to form a guide dog group since we have approximately 8 people interested in doing this.

I would like to set up a Zoom meeting right after Labor Day to discuss next steps. I need to check the NFB-MA zoom room schedule so will get back to you very soon with some dates and times.

Thank you,
Laurie Mattioli