[Massachusetts-NFB] Reminder New Zoom Information

katekatulakhiggins at gmail.com katekatulakhiggins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 15:10:37 UTC 2024

Hi Shara,

Great hearing your voice last week at the Cambridge chapter meeting. I can't
always make the meetings, but I'm embarrassed to say I only recently learned
about the email distribution list. They are so valuable and I can't believe
I'm only now getting them. Either way, I have two questions for you:

1.	How do I pay my membership dues to NFB-MA?
2.	Can you please clarify for me what this Zoom meeting link is for? I
understand the Cambridge and Parent Divisions have separate Zoom links, but
does your email imply that there is a regular meeting for all of
NFB-Massachusetts? If so, when are the meetings and are they open to anyone
in MA?

Many thanks and hope you are well!

Kate