[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Research Request Yale Intersectional Stigma Study

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 18:55:24 UTC 2024

Research Participation Request: Yale Intersectional Stigma Study

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no
involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our
research mission.

Research Title: Yale Intersectional Stigma Study

Being conducted by: Yale School of Public Health

Purpose of the Study

Our goal is to interview Black people with disabilities to learn about
experiences of racism, ableism, and other daily challenges. We plan to use
the information from this interview to develop a questionnaire measure,
which we will use to capture the experiences of Black people with
disabilities.

Role of the Participants and Anticipated Length of the Study

Participants will be interviewed about their experiences of racism, ableism,
and other daily challenges. The interview should take approximately 60-90
minutes.

Proposed Participant Compensation

Yes, Participants will be compensated via Amazon $30 eGiftCard.

Link or Instructions for Participants to Enter the Study

If interested, please email yaledisabilityresearch at gmail.com
<mailto:yaledisabilityresearch at gmail.com>  for more information.

Contact the following individual with any questions

Jessica Whang

(203) 654-9177

yaledisabilityresearch at gmail.com <mailto:yaledisabilityresearch at gmail.com>