[Massachusetts-NFB] NFB of greater Springfield 2024walk a thon

Theadora Hadzisavidis thadzisa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 23:51:55 UTC 2024

Hello fellow federationists, the Springfield chapter woukd like to invite
you to our 22nd annual walk a thon fundraiser on May 18. 2024 at 910
liberty street, Springfield MA 01104. Registration is at 9 AM, the walk
will start at 10 AM. There will be lunch provided after the walk and there
will be raffle tickets and prizes. Here attached are out flyer and pledge
form along with our sponsorship letter. Please post these to our page on
the state website. Thank you so much.

This is an exciting fundraiser and lots of fun socializing with everyone
while enjoying the beautiful nature while walking is quite a wonderful
experience.

We are hoping to see you over here on May 18 to walk, converse and enjoy
the day together!

Have a great evening,
Theadora Williams
President of the National Federation