[Massachusetts-NFB] auction item

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:41:41 UTC 2024

Due to popular demand

I will auction a home cooked meal for two. You can choose from either
jambalaya, Lasagna or shrimp and grits made with love from scratch. If none
of these dishes please your tastebuds, we can settle on another similarly
priced entrée. You will also receive delicious sides and a  dessert to
accompany your home cooked meal. If your bid is high, you might even get a
bottle of wine or Southern sweet Tea and a homemade bread.

This will be delivered to you, but you must reside or meet me in a MBTA Ride
coverage area.

Value: Priceless

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347