[Massachusetts-NFB] Washington Seminar first meeting tonight at 8PM via Zoom January 3

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 06:30:58 UTC 2024

If you plan to attend Washington seminar, I need for you to let me know
ASAP.  There is less than one month before we will be in D.C. to meet our
legislators. Tonight, January 3,  at 8PM is our first informative meeting
via zoom. If you plan to go to Washington Seminar, please attend this
meeting tonight.

Our first of four Washington Seminar trainings throughout the month of
January will be tonight, Wednesday, January 3 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern. The
training will be conducted via Zoom and will focus on our three legislative
priorities for the 2024 Washington Seminar: the Websites and Software
Applications Accessibility Act, the Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility
Act, and the Blind Americans Return to Work Act. This meeting is open to
everyone, and we strongly encourage you to review the fact sheets (available
on the Washington Seminar Page
<https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar>  in both
Word and HTML formats) before the training. The Zoom information for the
January 3 training is:

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/92935463825

Meeting ID: 929 3546 3825

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,92935463825# US (Washington DC)
+13052241968,,92935463825# US

The schedule for two other important training  sessions is below. All
trainings will take place at 8:00 p.m. Eastern.

Tuesday, January 9 - Mock Meeting Training #1

Tuesday, January 16 - Mock Meeting Training #2

Thank you all for a wonderful 2023!!! I look forward to seeing all of you in
DC next month, and an even better 2024!!!!