[Massachusetts-NFB] Call for Nominations for Massachusetts Federationist of the Year

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 02:36:58 UTC 2024

Good Evening!!

It is now time to submit your nomination for our Federationist of the Year.
Please email me the name of the person, which chapter and/or division they
belong, how long they have been a member and most importantly why you are
nominating this individual

Please write a brief explanation about the ways that this individual has
stood out in the federation, particularly in the past year. A few sentences
will be sufficient.

The requirements are that the individual is a member in good standing and
they are a member of our National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts
affiliate. To be in good standing this individual must have paid their
current dues, as well as membership criteria per our constitution.

If you cannot email me. Please call at 617-304-0347.

Thank you.

Shara