[Massachusetts-NFB] Exhibit hall T-shirt, sales

Theadora Hadzisavidis thadzisa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 00:24:48 UTC 2024

Dear Shirley, thank uou for all your hard work this year at the Orlando
convention. You are such a sweetheart and hard working woman. Excellent
work on the exhibit hall! Wow it blows my mind how well we did with the t
shirts.

Have a great evening
Theadora Williams
President of the National Federation