[Massachusetts-NFB] Creating a WhatsApp group for Cambridge chapter

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 16:25:18 UTC 2024

Good afternoon, Cambridge, chapter members!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far and to those of you who attended national convention, I hope you all had a wonderful time and had safe travels home!

As proposed and discussed at our June meeting, there was much interest in creating a WhatsApp group! For those who are interested and would like to be a part of it, I ask that you please send me your phone number associated with your WhatsApp! Laurie Mattioli and I will be working on And putting this group together!
I look forward to seeing you all next month if not before then!

Best,
Shirley Dorris
615-598-5020-Cell
617-819-4632-NFB/MA