[Massachusetts-NFB] Guide dog users

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 21:45:56 UTC 2024

Hello Guide dog users of the NFB of Mass,

I have heard from   three of you  wanting to start a guide dog group. Please
start talking with each other and form a casual meet-up. At that meet- up,
decide what you would like to gain from this group and how you might like to
organize. I think this is a great idea! After you all have some ideas,
please bring them to me and we can then implement something more official.
Thanks.

Debbie, Laurie and Isabelle are the three who have asked me about this.

Warmly,

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347