[Massachusetts-NFB] Guide dog users

Mary sweeties2 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 14 00:17:34 UTC 2024

I’m interested.  I can do either time on either Monday, but have a slight preference for Monday the twenty-second at six-thirty.  My time preference is because of a meeting I join on Mondays at eight, but I can be flexible.

I expect that Sheldon will also be there, althouth I don’t yet know what his exact contribution will be in addition to wagging.

Al