[Massachusetts-NFB] Guide dog group meeting

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 19:18:07 UTC 2024

Unfortunately, I have another meeting at the same time at which I am giving
a speech. Sorry about that. Is there another time that works for everyone
else?

<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
I'm using Inbox When Ready
<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
to protect my focus.

--
*Debbie Malone*

*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*

*Affiliate Second Vice President*

*At-Large Chapter President​*

*National Federation of the Blind, National Writers Division Vice President*
*InclusionEducation.com <https://inclusioneducation.com/>*
Amazon Author Page <https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07RVCRR5R>