[Massachusetts-NFB] Guide dog group meeting, apology

Al and Masha Sten-Clanton sweeties2 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 17 16:12:29 UTC 2024

I rechecked, and the Seeing Eye's next advocacy webinar's at that same
day and time.  Its topic is ehe new CDC rules concerning international
travel.  Although I don't plan to leave the country soon, I think I
should attend that in case I need to know those rules.  Of course, if
that time's good for most other interested folks, then you should just
meet anyway.

Al