[Massachusetts-NFB] Guide dog group meeting, apology

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 20:43:04 UTC 2024

Earlier on Monday is good for me. I would have to leave at 6pm to go to my
other meeting. I suggest we meet at 4:00.What does everyone else think?

*Sent with Right Inbox <https://www.rightinbox.com/?utm_source=signature>*

<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
I'm using Inbox When Ready
<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
to protect my focus.

--
*Debbie Malone*

*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*

*Affiliate Second Vice President*

*At-Large Chapter President​*

*National Federation of the Blind, National Writers Division Vice President*
*InclusionEducation.com <https://inclusioneducation.com/>*
Amazon Author Page <https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07RVCRR5R>