[Massachusetts-NFB] Outreach – thank you

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:28:05 UTC 2024

Good morning everyone!
I am happy to report that our outreach meeting was great last night!
A lot of discussion and plans made to move forward researching and looking into the Walmart incident!
Thank you to Laurie and Helen for volunteering to make some phone calls and report back at our next meeting!
Thank you to you, Kerri Mac Donald for being a guest and telling us about her issues! There was a lot of discussion on this topic and we will continue with it next month as well!

Inky and I are so pleased with the support and participation from our team!

Thank you, so very much, to all of you who joined us last night!

“ teamwork makes the dream work” And I am confident that this team will work hard to advocate for all of us!

Our next meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 21, 2024 at 7 PM
All are welcome!

Have a wonderful day and a fabulous weekend ahead!

Shirley Dorris
615-598-5020-Cell
617-819-4632-NFB/MA

“Walk by faith not by sight”COR 5;7