[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: Upcoming Event: Learn About Accessible Gaming

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 00:57:03 UTC 2024

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35148&qid=10142294>
<https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2022-09/mdod-logo-new-1.png>

Learn About Accessible Gaming

Accessible gaming is becoming more of a reality. More games are adding audio
cues, screen readers, and other features that make them playable for the
blind. Join the National Federation of the Blind Center of Excellence in
Nonvisual Accessibility on Tuesday, July 30, from 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Eastern to learn about gaming accessibility. We will cover:

*	How to navigate the Xbox and PlayStation interfaces with a screen
reader
*	Exploring a list of accessible games for both consoles and laptops
*	How to operate games that are not fully accessible

Register for the July 30 Accessible Gaming boutique today.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35149&qid=10142294>

About Center of Excellence in Nonvisual Accessibility

The National Federation of the Blind is the transformative membership and
advocacy organization of blind people. Our Center of Excellence in Nonvisual
Accessibility provides resources and events with access technology experts
through our partnership with the Maryland Department of Disabilities. Learn
more about the Center of Excellence in Nonvisual Accessibility
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35150&qid=10142294> .

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35151&qid=10142294>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35152&qid=10142294>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35153&qid=10142294>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35154&qid=10142294>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35155&qid=10142294>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35156&qid=10142294>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

h=32e23ff702d90e84> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=23566&qid=10142294&h=32e
23ff702d90e84> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35157&qid=10142294> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States

..

  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=10142294>
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.dQHkuvbP31-2BrP50Ee0Yxop
f7vUg52X1c4Gvh9nWE-2BFhUhcA2NsoEZFijPLDbzWnHCeyayg-2BrcXKf0i-2FW7gBLu7d4CFcs
vfM-2B-2FRiTq8isRmZ1obC4a3BNPSKUX6u8tQoLiuPJPjtj-2FP26ODli-2FyPLS87NxGyjZQJJ
YAf-2FdprLCCxGQZECE98OHDl1LGZxOuHztTNIHsbN4BMi4AyDFwLV0A-3D-3D>