[Massachusetts-NFB] Reminder of tomorrow night’s meeting

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 22:42:16 UTC 2024

Good evening, Cambridge, chapter members!
Just a friendly reminder of our meeting tomorrow evening… The meeting will begin at 6 PM at the citywide Senior center at 806 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge!
For those interested the senior center is holding a musical jam session beginning at 4:30 PM and all are welcome!
Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow evening!
Enjoy the rest of your night!