[Massachusetts-NFB] Thank you

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:18:41 UTC 2024

Good morning Cambridge, chapter members!
I want to thank all of you who attended the meeting in person and on zoom last night!
I am really happy with the way things have started out for me as your president! I love all the member engagement!
Thank you to those who are joining the outreach team! We have a lot of work ahead of us, but together, we will work on the issues at hand and whatever comes up in the future!
I truly appreciate all of you and the wonderful support you give to me!
With all of your help, I definitely see our chapter growing and becoming better than ever! I am looking forward to what the future holds for all of us
Enjoy this beautiful day
I am excited for national convention and spending time with all that will be attending!
For all of you who are attending convention, please remember to contact me with the best day and time that works for you to participate at our exhibit table!

I also want to share with you that Tammy Feby has reached out to me this morning thanking all of us for the beautiful sympathy card and the gift we gave to her last night! please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

Sincerely,
Shirley Dorris
615-598-5020-Cell
617-819-4632-NFB/MA