[Massachusetts-NFB] IMPORTANT information about our Massachusetts Cacaus

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 00:16:32 UTC 2024

Good Evening Federation Family

, We will be holding our Massachusetts Caucus in connection with the NFB
National Convention on July 5, 2024 beginning at 5:30P.M. Please join us in
Salon 9. This room is much larger than we need, so please move toward the
front, so that we won't be so spread apart.

Our caucus is important for three reasons:

1.	To get your decision on how we would like to vote on each
resolution, if a vote becomes necessary.
2.	To pick up everyone's Banquet ticket, so that they can be exchanged.
3.	To see all of you and your smiling faces together. As the convention
goes on, it will be more and more difficult for all of us to be in one place
at the same time.

Those of you wishing to be part of Massachusetts' banquet ticket exchange
should bring your banquet tickets to the caucus, as I  will be exchanging on
July 6, so as to have enough time to get your tickets back to you. This is
important so that we can sit together at the Banquet. If possible, please
write your name on the back of your Banquet ticket, before you hand it to
me. If you are not able to do this, please let us know and someone will
assist you in getting your name on your ticket. You can have your name in
Braille (preferred) or in print.    This means that it will be necessary for
you   to pick up your registration packets on July 3 or 4 or earlier in the
day of the 5th to have your banquet ticket ready  to give to me at the
caucus

Feel free to bring your dinner with you. However, if you do this, be sure to
leave with anything that you brought in to the room, so that it is ready for
the next event happening in Salon 9. Thank you. SEE you in Orlando!! .

Best Regards,

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347