[Massachusetts-NFB] Revised schedule for exhibit hall table

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 14:14:50 UTC 2024

Good morning everyone!
Due to a couple of people just getting back to me and one person having to change their plans and not attend the convention due to a family emergency, I have made a few changes to the schedule.
This will not affect those of you who were on the original schedule. It only adds a couple of people and omits one!
I do suggest looking over it again, just to confirm your schedule time and acknowledge who you will be working with!
Thank you all for your cooperation and devoting some time out of the busy convention schedule to help out at our table!
I am looking forward to working with all of you! See you in Orlando!

schedule

July 4
9 AM-11 AM
Shara, Allen, Mika, Ellen

11-2
Laurie, Osho, Shirley
12:30-2
Inky

2-5
Jen, Liz, Osho, Shirley

July 5
9-12
John, Kyra, Shannon, Shirley

12-2:30
Stephanie, Jeff, Osho, Shirley

2:30-5
Carol, Basil, Shirley, Osho  Christopher

July 6
5-7
Juan, Isaac, Cullen. Shirley, Debbie

6-9
Theodora

7-9
Shirley, Osho, Debbie,Liz, Kahmile

** please know, Theodora is not alone on July 6… She is coming in at 6 PM to join the rest of us!

Shirley Dorris
615-598-5020-Cell
617-819-4632-NFB/MA

“Walk by faith not by sight”COR 5;7