[Massachusetts-NFB] in search of a specific book in Braille--anyone know where?

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 23:33:39 UTC 2024

Hi,

I have searched the Braille book store and the National Braille Press. I do
not know who else sells braille books.

I am in search of a flower dictionary. I would like to buy it and to have it
in Braille. The Novel "the Language of flowers" has a dictionary at the end
of the book. Therefore, a copy of the Language of Flowers would be great, as
well.

Does anyone know where I can buy such a book? Or how I might convince
someone to put one in Braille?

Thanks for any helpful suggestions.

Warmly,

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347