[Massachusetts-NFB] Auction Updates

Liz Lesperance liz.karsok at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 12:21:17 UTC 2024

Happy Friday Everyone!

Our convention starts today, WOOHOOOO!! Here is a quick update on our
online and live auctions:

Our online auction is doing great thanks to all of you! We're about 65% of
the way to our goal! We have extended the online auction an additional week
so please check it out. New items will be added over the next few days and
there will continue to be a lot of great deals. Please keep checking out
our auction at www.32auctions.com/nfbma. Please share this link with your
family and friends. Together, we can reach our goal of $2024 while
spreading awareness about the amazing work we do here in the NFB.

I hope you are planning on joining us this weekend for all of the
convention fun. Here is a preview of some of the items that will be
available during our live auction tomorrow night:
-Yummy baked goods including pumpkin bread, marshmallow fudge, and a
gourmet cookie gift certificate
-Restaurant gift cards to dearly loved eateries including Tides Restaurant
in Nahant, Tempo in Waltham, and the Century House in Peabody
-Tech items including the hot off the press Zoom Digital Recorder. There is
also the chance to bid on 3 hours of automation service/assistance to make
your smart home even smarter
-Brand new outdoor gear from Carhatt including boots, a raincoat, and a
backpack

There is so much talent within our affiliate and it is reflected in our
wide array of auction items. This list barely scratches the surface of what
will be available tomorrow evening.

Please let me know if you have any questions about our auction and have a
wonderful state convention!

Kind Regards,
Liz