[Massachusetts-NFB] NFB BELL Academy of Massachusetts applications are now open!!!

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Wed Mar 20 22:55:55 UTC 2024

There are no attachments.

Jeanette

From: Massachusetts-NFB [mailto:massachusetts-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Shirley via Massachusetts-NFB
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 6:17 PM
To: NFB of Massachusetts E-mail List
Cc: ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Massachusetts-NFB] NFB BELL Academy of Massachusetts applications are now open!!!

This is so very exciting Stephanie! Congratulations on securing a location!

Looking forward to being a volunteer where I can help!

Best,

Shirley

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2024, at 12:45 PM, Stephanie Paoli via Massachusetts-NFB <massachusetts-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Good afternoon to all,

I am excited to say that our location for the NFB BELL Academy has been confirmed. We will be having our Bell Academy in Waltham Massachusetts. National has already provided us with the website for applications as well as a flyer to promote our Bell Academy. Applications are now open and can be filled out at the following link.

https://nfb.org/programs-services/education/nfb-bellr-academy/massachusetts

I won’t say much so that you can check out the link above N/or the flyer attached.  Please share this link and flyer with anybody that you may know that no of children that can benefit from the program. As our next step we will be reaching out to different agencies to promote our Bell Academy. We will also be making a Facebook post on the affiliate Facebook. We encourage all of you to please share this post so that we can reach more people. However, National ask to not post anything directly from your Facebook regarding Bell Academy. We are all allowed to share what’s being posted on the affiliate Facebook, but we cannot make a direct post with any materials from our own Facebook. I will be sending a follow up email with a link to the Facebook post that everyone can share once it has been posted. As a reminder, anybody who wish to become a volunteer can contact me. My contact info is in the flyers attached  to this email, as well as on the link of the application, and on my signature below. if those of you interested, can email me, call me, or text me before the end of April with contact info it will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me as well if you guys have any questions.

Let’s go make our first, of many, NFB BELL Academy a success!

<2024 NFB Bell Academy Flyer Massachusetts.pdf>

Stephanie Barrera Valdes

Coordinator, NFB BELL Academy of Massachusetts

President, Massachusetts Parents of Blind Children.
A proud division of the National Federation Of The Blind Of Massachusetts

781-839-0628

Stephanie.p.valdes at gmail.com

fbma.org/chapters-divisions/massachusetts-parents-blind-children <https://nfbma.org/chapters-divisions/massachusetts-parents-blind-children>

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Massachusetts-NFB:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/massachusetts-nfb_nfbnet.org/ladyshirl519%40gmail.com