[Massachusetts-NFB] Attending the Springfield walk on May 18

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 15:33:25 UTC 2024

Good morning everyone!
I am working on securing transportation for those who are interested and going to the walk in Springfield on the 18th! With that being said, I need to know exactly how many people plan on going please? Right now I am looking for a 12 to 15 passenger Van, but if we don’t have that many people, then I would only have to find a 7 to 8 passenger van. Availability is limited so getting a headcount is very important. Thank you for your cooperation!

Best,
Shirley
Sent from my iPhone