[Massachusetts-NFB] Cambridge chapter meeting 5/13/24

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 22:14:25 UTC 2024

Good evening, Cambridge, chapter members!
I hope all of you are doing well!
As excited as I am for my first chapter meeting as president, I am also heartbroken with the news of our member Tracy Carvalho passing away!
Please continue to keep her mom, also a member, Tammy Febbi in your thoughts and prayers, please!

Below please find the agenda for our meeting next Monday night, May 13 at 6 PM in person at the citywide senior center at 806 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge!

1. call to order and introductions.
2. moment of silence in memory of Tracy Carvalho
3. pledge
4.secretaries report, Cullen Gallagher
5.treasurers report, Mika Pyyhkala
6. A few words from our affiliate President Shara Winton.
7.discussion on outreach team presented by vice president Sengil Inkiala. Will include an incident by Stephen Yarardi.
8.upcoming changes.
9.presidential release highlights.
10.adjourn.

I look forward to seeing all of you there!

Best,
Shirley Dorris
Sent from my iPhone