[Massachusetts-NFB] Attending the National convention

elizabethannjohnson53 at gmail.com elizabethannjohnson53 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 17:11:16 UTC 2024

Hi Shara! Hope this email finds you well!

I have one request!

I would need financial help to attend the NFB Convention and would like to
know if I can get the financial help before leaving.

Thanking the Board in advance.

Sincerely,

ElizabethAnn Johnson

P.S.

I also plan on helping out at our table to sell the T-Shirts.