[Massachusetts-NFB] Let's fire up that grill!!

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Mon May 20 01:09:34 UTC 2024

I apologize that I am posting my Sunday products so late in the day. But, on
this Sunday, I want to focus on that Sunday coming soon. Don't forget that
June 16  is the day to celebrate Dad.

For whatever reason, in our culture, we tend to believe when it comes to
Grilling good food outdoors, we tend to count on the man around us to do
this. So, today I will share some of our fantastic grilling products. Many
of them can be used indoors our out.

First, I want to tell you about our Spatula tongs ITEM NUMBER: 100835. These
are super great for us, because you can grab your burger or whatever right
between the spatula and it will stay put until you flip it over and remove
your spatula. Spatula Tongs are a must-have for every kitchen. These
stainless-steel tongs have wide, slotted silicone tips that are ribbed on
one side and smooth on the other, so you can grip and flip heavier or
awkwardly sized foods like burgers, chicken, and quesadillas with ease. The
silicone makes them safe to use in any kind of cookware without worrying
about scratching. And when you're done using them, just hold the tips
tip-side up to lock for easy storage. They are also dishwasher safe.

Next, I want to tell you about our Modular Grill pans ITEM NUMBER: 101112 I
absolutely love these pans! Do you like veggies, fruit bacon or seafood on
the grill? I sure do. These pans make it so simple and you won't lose any of
your delicious food, as it falls through the grill grates. GRILL OUTDOORS-OR
IN THE OVEN!

Grill delicate foods without the need for skewers with this perfect outdoor
cooking station. These grill pans let you grill up the whole meal without
losing foods between grill slats. With two smaller pans and one larger, you
can season and cook foods separately, so everything cooks exactly how it
needs to. Plus, the removeable handle lets you take these pans on and off
the grill easily. You get three perforated stainless steel grill pans, so
you'll have a variety of cooking options.

A few of  our other items are iron grill pans, an indoor/outdoor grill,
delicious rubs and sauces for the perfect addition to your scrumptiousness
and so much more. We also have silicone oven mits, which are perfect for
grilling and handling all that stuff over that fire! Please let me know if
you have any questions or if you need any help ordering. If you order any
time this  week, you will get these items  in time for Dad on Father's Day!

Please visit https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/mnatlarge

You can find all of these products and so many more by visiting  my website.
If you buy one of the first two items that I mentioned today  or a few
others that I have chosen, especially for Father's Day, by midnight on
Monday, May 20th, I will throw in a free Chili lime rub that is perfect on
many grilled foods and makes the perfect  rim for  a margarita glass!

Shara Winton

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347