[Massachusetts-NFB] 🎊🎉 We did pretty well! 🎊🎉

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Fri May 24 21:04:30 UTC 2024

Great News!!!

The results are in from our Kendra Scott Fundraiser… it was our first time having an event like this and we did pretty well.

We made $914.46!!!

Kendra Scott says they loved working with us and would love to do it again! Thank you to everyone who purchased something and thank you to everyone who shared the event and helped us get the word out to lots of people. We had 45 transactions. I know that the next time, we can do even better!!!!

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347