[Massachusetts-NFB] Hotel roommate

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun May 26 14:19:12 UTC 2024

I encourage both of you to send an email to Ronza Othman, President of the NFB of Maryland. She just put out a Facebook post because she’s looking for one male roommate and one female roommate, each to match someone of their own gender, as roommates for people in her affiliate. Those rooms are already booked, but they need a second person in them.

President at nfbmd.org<mailto:President at nfbmd.org>

Sent from my iPhone

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury

Mobile: 808.797.8606
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.