[Massachusetts-NFB] Walk this Sunday-- Please print, email, text and share widely FW: Word version of our 2024 Walk letter

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 07:07:42 UTC 2024

Hello NFB of Massachusetts Friends and Family,

I hope this message finds you well and that you are looking forward to  this
Sunday!

Our  annual David Ticchi walk is this Sunday, October 6th at the Fresh Pond
Reservoir in Cambridge. The walk will kick off at 9 AM, so please be there!
We really want to see you there. We will be having a bring your own picnic
lunch afterwards, so please remember to bring a blanket or chair for your
comfort. We will also have a variety of delicious, homemade treats available
for a small donation.

Don't forget to bring your refillable water bottle as well, as we will have
water coolers for refilling. We are hoping to have a strong turnout from the
community, so please feel free to share the attached letter with anyone who
may be interested in participating or sponsoring our event.

Thank you for your interest and support of the oldest and largest
organization ran by and for the blind in Massachusetts. Your generosity
means the world to us!!!

By the way, if you would like to bring any goodies  that could be displayed
for possible small donations. Please do so. Thank you in advance for anyone
who would like to contribute in this way.

With love, hope and determination,

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

www.nfbma.org <http://www.nfbma.org/>

sharawinton at gmail.com <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com>

617-304-0347