[Massachusetts-NFB] Is message about Sam's Club surprise a scam?

NFBVT President presidentnfbvt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:48:26 UTC 2024

I also received this email. Even though my husband & I had a Sam's Club
membership, it lapsed many, many moons ago. I believe it is a scam and
deleted it.
Susan Bellimer, President
National Federation of the Blind of VT
17 Brault Park
Swanton, VT 05488
802.370.2663
president at nfbvt.org
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller

The National Federation of the Blind advances the lives of its members and
all blind people in the United States. We know that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or our future. Every day we raise the
between blind people and our dreams. Our collective power, determination,
and diversity achieve the aspirations of all blind people.