[Massachusetts-NFB] Outreach/advocacy

Mary sweeties2 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 24 00:53:00 UTC 2024

Hi, Shirley.

I'd thought last Wednesday would have been our meeting night.  I'd hope I hadn't missed it, but there'd been no message.  I admit I didn't think of it tonight and don't remember that we'd maybe moved it back a week.  >From my perspective, then, I need no apology and hope (and presume) I'll be ready when the next one does happen.  Tonight might have been difficult anyway on my end.

Best, wags, and the like.

Al