[Massachusetts-NFB] Meeting forcGuide Dog Group

Mary sweeties2 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 5 01:06:54 UTC 2024

Hi, Laurie!

Ordinarily, the second Wednesday of the month should be good for me.  Next Wednesday is just an exception.  As long as our chapter outreach and advocacy committee is meeting on the third Wednesday, I need to rule that one out.  Monday and Thursday evenings are usually out for me as well because of a group I’ve been in (not NFB) since the spring of 2020.  Tuesdays are usually open, but from time to time we may need help with our mail on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

I hope this helps.  Thanks very much for leading on this effort.

Best!

Al