[Massachusetts-NFB] September 12, Convention Planning meeting for ALL

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:09:05 UTC 2024

HI ALL!  Our initial convention planning  and idea sharing  meeting was such
a success that a large proportion of the participants wanted to have another
one.

Therfore, due to popular demand, on  Thursday September 12, we will have
another meeting. Please join us to share your ideas and suggestions for our
2025 convention which  will be held in Springfield from March 14-16.

I hope to see you all there. This meeting will be held via Zoom, using the
affiliate Zoom link.

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95988295663?pwd=DbPBuyBa91Sa7f3IVOcA5G916u5qtY.1>
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95988295663?pwd=DbPBuyBa91Sa7f3IVOcA5G916u5qtY.1

Meeting ID: 959 8829 5663

Passcode: 2024

---

One tap mobile

+16469313860,,95988295663#,,,,*2024# US

+13017158592,,95988295663#,,,,*2024# US (Washington DC)

---

Dial by your location

. +1 646 931 3860 US

Meeting ID: 959 8829 5663

Passcode: 2024

Shar aWinton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347