[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: It's Your Right to Vote-Resources Available

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:49:48 UTC 2024

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35621&qid=10287577>

Get Out and Vote!

"We need to be able to vote anonymously, we need to be able to vote
democratically, and we need to be able to vote independently and not have to
rely on somebody else to mark the ballot and hope like crazy that they
actually did what we wanted." Federationist, Barbie Elliott from Utah,
shared.

The National Federation of the Blind is promoting Disability Voting Rights
Week, September 9-13, a nonpartisan movement that advocates for accessible
voting, encourages voter registration, and emphasizes the importance and
right for disabled people to vote. And September 17 is National Voter
Registration Day. Are you registered to vote?

Upcoming Webinar on September 12

Join the National Federation of the Blind on September 12, 2024, at 12:00
p.m. eastern to learn your rights when it comes to accessible in-person
voting and preparing yourself for the upcoming election.

Zoom Meeting ID for the Voting Webinar is 970 4983 0716
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35622&qid=10287577> .

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,97049830716#

Voting Resources

You can find the following voting resources at nfb.org/vote
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35623&qid=10287577> .

*	Ballot Marking Device Demonstrations
*	Election Information on NFB-NEWSLINER
*	Resources by State

Share the importance of voting and the voting resources on social media,
during chapter meetings, and at state conventions.

Save the Date: Complete Blind Voter Survey in November

Since 2008, the National Federation of the Blind conducted surveys of blind
and low-vision voters with funding from a Help America Vote Act (HAVA)
Training/Technical Assistance Grant from the U.S. Department of Health and
Human Services. We need your experience to learn about aspects of voting
that have improved and the barriers that continue to need to be removed.
Mark your calendars to complete the Blind Voter Survey in November. It will
be published on nfb.org/vote
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35624&qid=10287577>  and sent via all
our communication channels. You can read about the previous Blind Voter
Survey results <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35625&qid=10287577> .

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35626&qid=10287577>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35627&qid=10287577>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35628&qid=10287577>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35629&qid=10287577>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35630&qid=10287577>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35631&qid=10287577>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

h=3a3b42f7fbd4dd0b> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=23762&qid=10287577&h=3a3
b42f7fbd4dd0b> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35632&qid=10287577> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States

..

  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=10287577>
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.dQHkuvbP31-2BrP50Ee0Yxop
f7vUg52X1c4Gvh9nWE-2BFhlLTm4Ood0z137K2Ww231fEUh2DkJ-2B-2Fnw-2FcrLRO-2BDSvvIE
pcW3mtRdaE4RsbQHJlrkvbTqoUiD0Dc0Ey7TXVNRDayT5IVLhflOir2WoCM-2B0LR72JBf1wq0fT
5qiwSdZZ6InTn9m9Q5exOE6vIWkUhD9gWlLa10QwbifoY6g5whQQ-3D-3D>