[Massachusetts-NFB] Please print, email, text and share widely FW: Word version of our 2024 Walk letter

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 19:27:07 UTC 2024

Hello NFB of Massachusetts Family,

Attached you will find our  2024 Walk letter requesting donations and
sponsorships for our David Ticchi Walk. Please print this, copy it in to
your social media, email to your friends and family and everywhere you can.
We look forward to seeing all of you at this years walk on October 6  at the
Fresh Pond reservoir in Cambridge.

Warmly,

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

www.nfbma.org <http://www.nfbma.org/>

sharawinton at gmail.com <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com>

617-304-0347