[Massachusetts-NFB] Save the Date - MABS Social at the Braille Trail on September 21!

Isabel Rosario isabelrosario76 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:27:47 UTC 2024

Dear Massachusetts Students, We are thrilled to invite you to the
Massachusetts Association of Blind Students (MABS) Social event! This is a
special opportunity for students across MA to come together, enjoy the
beautiful Braille Trail, and connect with one another. We especially
encourage all students to join us! Event Details: Where: Braille Trail at
Perkins School for the Blind (Located in Watertown, MA. The trail starts
near the historic Perkins campus at 175 North Beacon Street.) When:
Saturday, September 21 Time: 1:00 PM - We’ll begin with a guided walk along
the Braille Trail, followed by a pizza party! This is your chance to meet
other students, explore the great outdoors, and enjoy some delicious pizza.
Whether you’re a regular at Perkins or visiting for the first time, we
promise a fun-filled afternoon. RSVP: Please respond to this email or text
me at 203-993-3045 to let us know if you can make it. We would love to see
as many students as possible! We look forward to seeing you there! Mark
your calendars now, and please let us know if you have any questions or
need special accommodations.
 Please RSVP by email or text (203-993-3045).

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Content Creation Committee
NABS Now podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/47rJlZrFHD4EIqvgLRNhHM
203-993-3045