[Massachusetts-NFB] Are you passionate about voting? Do you Believe it is the right of all adult U.S. citizens? Do you believe it is your Civic duty to vote?

adam.roberge93 at gmail.com adam.roberge93 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:07:39 UTC 2024

I would like to know more details.

Adam

From: Massachusetts-NFB <massachusetts-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Shara Winton via Massachusetts-NFB
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2024 5:07 PM
To: 'NFB of Massachusetts E-mail List' <massachusetts-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: sharawinton at gmail.com
Subject: [Massachusetts-NFB] Are you passionate about voting? Do you Believe
it is the right of all adult U.S. citizens? Do you believe it is your Civic
duty to vote?

If you answered, "yes," to any of the above questions, then we need you .

I am looking for a few good people to help me with some NFB related voting
initiatives.

If this sounds like something that get you fired up, please contact me soon.

I'll give you more details, when we talk.

With Love, Hope, and determination,

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

www.nfbma.org <http://www.nfbma.org/>

sharawinton at gmail.com <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com>

617-304-0347