[Massachusetts-NFB] Tonight’s outreach/advocacy meeting

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:38:41 UTC 2024

Good morning everyone!
We will be holding our monthly outreach/advocacy meeting tonight at 7 PM! All are welcome!
Below, please find the agenda and zoom link!
If you have a topic or concern, please be sure to bring it to our attention at the meeting tonight!
There is always a lot to cover, so please be patient with us!
Looking forward to seeing all of you this evening!

Agenda
1. Introductions.
2. NFB pledge.
3. “Walmart”
4  refusal to go horseback riding
5. Not accessible website to pay a bill
6. New business.
7. Adjourn.

Join zoom meeting
 https://us06web.zoom.us/j/95901703256?pwd=Mk8rOXdrbExkVGdsZUd4SVhCRnlqZz09

Meeting ID:  959 0170 3256
Passcode: 632
One tap mobile
 +13462487799,,95901703256#  US (Houston)
 +16699006833,,95901703256#  US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
 +1 346 248 7799  US (Houston)
 +1 669 900 6833  US (San Jose)
 +1 253 215 8782  US (Tacoma)