[Massachusetts-NFB] FYI FW: Friday: Hotel Block Deadline - Rideshare Rally

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 17:48:52 UTC 2024

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35742&qid=10339214>

Rideshare Rally in San Francisco

Thank you for your interest in the Rideshare Rally. Below, we list the date,
location, hotel information, and the shuttle schedule.

October 15, 2024
San Francisco, California
Uber and Lyft Headquarters
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time

Book Hotel

We will be using the Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport (1177 Airport
Boulevard, Burlingame, CA) as our headquarters hotel. We have secured a
block of rooms. The rate is $139 per night plus taxes and fees.

You can call the hotel at 650-342-9200 and ask to reserve a room in the
“National Federation” block or you can make your reservation on the Crowne
Plaza website <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35743&qid=10339214> .
Please keep in mind that the hotel block deadline ends on Friday, September
27 so please make your reservation soon to ensure availability.

The hotel block begins on Friday, October 11 and ends on Friday, October 18
for those who would like to extend their stay.

Shuttle Schedule

The hotel has a free shuttle service that runs every 30 minutes between each
of the airport (San Francisco International Airport) terminals and the
hotel. We will provide bus transportation from the hotel to and from the
rally sites. Here is a general timeline of the day’s events.

9:00 a.m. Load buses at the hotel

9:45 a.m. Arrive at UBER and set up

10:00 a.m. UBER rally begins

11:30 a.m. UBER rally ends and break for lunch

12:30 p.m. First bus departs for Lyft location

1:00 p.m. Second bus departs for Lyft location

1:30 p.m. Lyft rally begins

3:00 p.m. Lyft rally ends and we load buses for the trip back to the hotel

4:00 p.m. Arrive back at the hotel

5:30 p.m. President Riccobono delivers live Presidential Release from hotel
ballroom

The Crowne Plaza Hotel also has a restaurant that serves breakfast and
dinner.

Thank you again for your interest in the Rideshare Rally. If you have any
logistical questions, please reach out to Kyle Walls
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35744&qid=10339214> , Raul Gallegos
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35745&qid=10339214> , or John Paré
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35746&qid=10339214> .

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35747&qid=10339214>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35748&qid=10339214>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35749&qid=10339214>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35750&qid=10339214>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35751&qid=10339214>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35752&qid=10339214>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

h=b91e24d35b3fd18c> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=23806&qid=10339214&h=b91
e24d35b3fd18c> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35753&qid=10339214> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States

..

  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=10339214>
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.dQHkuvbP31-2BrP50Ee0Yxop
f7vUg52X1c4Gvh9nWE-2BFivVCFhj-2FYUCoim-2Fv3KAT1owK91S7hxDtVdccG2RoYgnu5xdUfm
eZMpOKuXSTCLp7z6CUHO7pQedJ5MsTwV-2FUPZrYnPlac9dzZHMU-2BYJA7gT-2Fk3UnOamnQl8w
Bn5fkrxbgHcvCOlppEvmlLidqDYfcTsOIATK7Ps4IHHZqa8xU7Qg-3D-3D>